The bike courses are aimed at increasing the participants’ knowledge on everything related to suspension setup, but also take into consideration other issues such as the driving style and the physical characteristics of the rider.
This two-days course, from 9:00 to 18.00, deals with the following issues:
- How forks and shock absorbers work
- Theory of the bike balancing
- Difference between comfort and performance
- Impact of the setup on the road safety
- Forks and shok absorbers calibration
- Focus on the problems related to the setup and related solutions
- How to proceed in the fork and shock absorber mounting and dismounting
- Which are the parameters to set and the guidelines to follow to improve the smoothness of the fork and of the shock absorber
- Explanation of the various instruments contained in the “toolbox”
- Explanation of how the Vaacum Pump works
The course will be held according the following timetable:
ore 9.00: registration of participants, delivery of the teaching materials and coffe time
ore 9.30: course start with introductory speech from Mister Giuseppe Andreani, Andreani Group owner
ore 10.45: coffe break
ore 13.00: lunch
ore 14.30: resumption of the work
ore 16.00: coffe break
ore 18.00: course end
The course will be held in English.
If you are going to purchase also our tools package, you will get the cost of the course (500.00€) off from the grand total.
So here below is the offer for our tools:
– Tool Box: 2033.00€
– Additional tools package (Öhlins, Fox, Rockshox, Cannondale, Cane Creek, Marzocchi): 1665.25€
– Vacuum Pumps 220v. You have to choose one machine between:
- SP4 2500.00€, this is the best compromise, small like an SP2 but automatic like our SP5;
- SP5 3300.00€, this is our latest and most powerful machine.
Note: To have the course cost refunded you need to purchase at least the universal tool box + one of our vacuum pumps (SP4 or SP5).
Prices are NET for 220v engines, for 110v please send us a quotation request. You can also decide to pick up the tools during the course, or if we have to ship it to your workshop. In this case delivery charges will be calculated as soon as we get all your details.
To offer an All Inclusive package to our courses participants, Andreani Group signed an agreement with Park Hotel Cattolica.
Booked with preferential tariff, a stay in half board and dinner with menu a la carte in double room or double room single occupancy.
Visit the hotel website Park Hotel Cattolica