Off Road Course for Foraign Operators
A specific two-day course that allows you to deal with the setting and maintenance of forks and shock absorbers of all off-road motorcycles on the market, in a professional and complete manner
For more information on the price, view the page “Motorcycle Courses for Foraign Operators”.
The off road courses are aimed at increasing the participants’ knowledge on everything related to suspension setup, but also take into consideration other issues such as the driving style and the physical characteristics of the rider.
During the event it will be explained how to adjust the fork and shock absorber, as well as how to performing maintenance work.
The off road topic, discussed during one of the two days course dedicated to Foraign Operators, deals with the following issues:
Off Road Motorcycle Setup:
- SAG (the right height of the bike taking into account the driving style and weight of the ride)
- The fork and shock absorber internal hydraulic operation
- The spring, its characteristics, the preload and how to choose the right one
- The Link, what it means and the relationships that exist between the linkages of the different motorbikes
- The fork and shock absorber adjustment
- The chain stay
- The right mantainance of all suspension components
The suspension suitable for the driving style:
- The Rider position
- How to face a curve, a climb or a downhill run
- Jumps and whoops
- Muletracks and channels
The course will be held in English. For more information on the price, view the page “Motorcycle Courses for Foraign Operators”.